The reliable companion at all times


Music is Magical;
Music is Glory;
Music is Ecstatic;
Music is Holy;



Music is beauty of form, harmony and a tool to express emotions.

Music is my best companion in solitude. I enjoy its rhythm even when I am deeply engrossed in work or when I am fatigued. My 'Mood Traffic' is untangled after a long tiring day when it is followed by a mug of steaming coffee and some retro-music.  Music refreshes my soul and keep me lively throughout the day. It is an anecdote.

Where words fail, music speaks...
Music kills my sorrow
Music fills me with cheerfulness
It compels me to sway and whirl irrespective of the place where I am;

Music has a deeper impact when the content becomes meaningful; when I can relate my current situation with its lyrics. It injects in me the ATP which acts as a driving force in addressing and overcoming some unwanted noise of my life.

"In my life
There are so many questions and answers
That somehow seem wrong
In my life
There are times when I catch in the silence
The sigh of a faraway song
And it sings
Of a world that I long to see
Out of reach
Just a whisper away

Waiting for me!"  


Guys, not sure whether you have been a victim of situation-oriented liking and disliking of music. It happens to me... soft notes touch my heart when I am in a state of melancholy. Country plays the role when i am relaxed and lastly when I am in a 'too much confused' mood because I am too happy to decide, then 'Indian Rock', 'Hip-hops' or filmy music becomes the choice. I keep on whirling, tapping my feet, use wall as a prop while i dance, etc etc. 

Let me tell you, there is no such 'One Size Fits All' type of music.

I get to hear from some people, 'Dude, you must listen to this and that! Dude, why the hell are you on earth if you have not heard Dido or Bob Dylan or John Denver?'.
All these are simply ridiculous and turning a deaf ear to their cacophony is what I do best.
Why to waste time living with others' choices? We must listen to our hearts and the intuition blindly as they are the ones who knows what we can do best.

Let the music cast a spell on me and transform me into an even better human being. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puerto Galera- A tropical beach destination for scuba diving and snorkeling in The Philippine island of Mindoro

Mumbai in the eyes of a newcomer- A metamorphosis from fear to love

Traveling from Manila to India via Emirates? Travel guidelines- January 2021